I'm a long time World of Warcraft player (4+ years), and I love the game, but I can't stand the painstaking 1-85 grind, and my main character gets so boring after playing for a while.
I tried everything to increase my Warcraft leveling time, but nothing was working, not even tips that my guild mates gave me. I knew there had to be a better way, but didn't even know where to start.
That's when my long time guildmate and friend "Xcalibur" revealed his secret to me...
He Leveled FAST Using a WoW Horde Leveling Guide
My buddy had been using a slick addon right behind my back the whole time, I couldn't believe it. I asked for screenshots and he sent them over, and all I can say is WOW! This thing was awesome, and showed you exactly where to go on every quest.
Having this new knowledge of the best WoW horde leveling guide, I decided to milk it for all I could and not tell anyone about it. Ends up I was able to level a character 1-85 in only one month using the addon, and I never looked back!
This whole scenario went down a few months ago, and now that I have 3 alts at level 85, I decided (against the judgement of my friend) to share the WoW addon I used to level my characters fast and without hassle.
It's Called Dugi's Ultimate World of Warcraft Guide, and it's the only way I found to level my characters faster and with less effort. I dislike grinding, and was beginning to dislike questing before I found this WoW leveling guide.
Dugi's Guide Includes:
- 100% Automated System. The WoW addon is completely automated and makes leveling in every zone a breeze.
- Map Preview. New in Dugi Cataclysm Guides Version 5.2 is a cool map preview that includes a HUD to instantly highlight quest areas.
- Guide Suggest Mode. This slick feature tells you best questing routes and how to finish them fast (HUGE help!).
- 3D Model Viewer. The model viewer lets you see what every item / NPC looks like so you know exact what to look for in your quests.
- Works With Every Class and Race. Dugi WoW Guides work regardless of what class you are, and has unique features for every specific class.
- The "Target Button". This feature highlights where you should be directly on your mini-map. It can't get any easier...
- Multiple Objective Tracking. Dugi's Ultimate World of Warcraft leveling guide supports multiple quest tracking so you can finish multiple quests together.
Each module of Dugi's ultimate horde leveling guide work together to form the perfect combination of leveling awesomeness. And truth be told, the only other guide I found that worked half way as good was called Zygor Guides, but it was more for ultra "newbies".
In fact, I loved the WoW Cataclysm Leveling Guide so much I started researching what other players were saying about it, and here's what I found.
"This WoW Leveling Guide Just Plain Works"
I'm honestly stunned with how Dugi Guides work. They're the best I've seen (and yea I've tried the "other ones" already too). Dugi, you are the man!
For an extremely low price, I got access to Dugi's complete package, allowing me to turn days of leveling into hours!
Being in college, I only have a chance to play WoW casually, so I needed some sort of Warcraft leveling guide to help maximize my gaming efficiency. I was bored with my main, and was leveling my new character was taking forever. About that time I found Dugi Guides and BAM, here I am only a few weeks, dinged at 85!
I showed my buddies your horde level guide and they couldn't believe it, they all ran home and downloaded the guide. I've never seen a product work so well for such a low price. It helped me through.
Top notch guide, incredible customer support, and lifetime updates? Yea, this guide was a great investment and I'll be using all your guides in the future! Thanks again Dugi, you're the best!
- Seekkindness, joined Dec 2010
Overall, Dugi's WoW Horde leveling guide helped me level my alt in only 1 month, and I'm proud to say that it actually works. I'm confident that in only a few more months I'll have a level 85 for almost every class (which is my ultimate goal!).
Use my link below to get access to Dugi's guide risk free, and start leveling fast today.
If you've been playing World of Warcraft for a while, then you probably already know that at some point you're going to have to choose a profession.
Before you make the decision, it's best to know what exactly each profession entails so you can make the right choice.
Similar to "real life", where you have to have a job to make money, in WoW you also need a way to make gold.
The best WoW professions guide is different than a World of Warcraft leveling guide simply because the "end goal" of a profession is to make more gold, instead of reaching a higher level.
If you're looking for the top customer rated WoW Professions guide, we highly recommend taking a look at our favorite, Dugi's 1-525 Profession Leveling Guide for the absolute best results.
Here are the professions you can look into:
- Herbalist. This is a gathering profession. More or less, if alchemists are the drug producers, herbalists are their suppliers. Herbalist need to know where to find the best herbs and flowers to get business and make more gold.
- Jewel Crafting. This profession is extremely delicate World of Warcraft profession. More or less you're going to be combining raw materials to make something luxurious and of high value. You can sell the products in Auction house (items like cut gems and gems). A WoW Professions Guide can help you level this profession faster than most.
- Mining. Miners search around areas looking for raw materials. They're generally looking for gold or trinkets they can use or sell. Mining is an awesome profession for making tons of gold because a lot of other professions rely on mining for supplies.
- Skinning. This is a very "raw" profession. Skinners are often hunters, collecting prey and selling it is what they do. You don't craft anything, just sell the materials to other leather workers.
- Blacksmithing. Blacksmiths make the best armor and weapons in the game. To be a good blacksmith, you need to get a hold of high end raw materials (at least in order to make the best armor and gear in the game). Blacksmiths can use or sell the items they created for gold.
- Leather Workers. Leather workers make armor kits, disenchanting items, and basic leather armor. The armor they created is generally light weight and suitable for fast moving characters.
- Alchemist. This profession has to do with plants, flowers, herbs, and potions. You go under water, boost stamina and strength, and surprising things start to happen. All using a small bottle of potion substance.
- Engineering. This profession mainly has to do with crafting. Engineers find ways to make things go "BOOM!". They sell bombs, bullets, guns, scopes and other items to make gold. This profession is really tough until you reach the high levels.
- Tailoring. The tailoring profession is certainly an art. The clothes are infused with magic and only created using the finest materials. Their products are always in demand, and they have countless uses (their best sellers are spell thread, bags, and disenchantable items.)
Now that you know a little bit more about each profession, it's time to think about investing in a WoW leveling guide for professions to help you along the way.
There are several available on the Internet, but the best and most comprehensive one we found during our research was called Dugi's WoW Professions guide and it's guaranteed to work or your money back.
The release of Cataclysm brought many changes to World of Warcraft. In addition to the two new races, Goblins and Worgen, the level cap was increased to 85 and many new quests, zones, and factions were added. Luckily, the horde leveling guide addons were upgraded to work with the new version.
Five new areas were added specifically for questing from 80 to 85, and they are as follows:
- Mount Hyjal
- Twillight Highlands
Mount Hyjal and Vashj'ir are both starting areas for level 80's. Players can choose which of the two they would like to quest in first, and can even try both areas.
Vashj'ir is underwater and players must be prepared to swim around a bit at first, but will eventually get a quest that allows them to a capture a special seahorse mount to be used underwater.
"Increase Your 1-85 Leveling Time Fast With Dugi Guides"
Deepholm is available at level 82 and requires a trip through the maelstrom to enter. Uldum is an Egyptian-themed zone with quests available at level 83, and Twilight Highlands quests cannot be started until level 84.
Quests to get to these areas can be found on the quest boards in capital cities once the required level is reached. Because questing can be quite monotonous at times, instances are also a great way to get experience.
The following instances are available to leveling players on regular modes:
- Throne of the Tides (requires level 80)
- Blackrock Caverns (requires level 77)
- The Stonecore (requires level 81)
- The Vortex Pinnacle (requires level 81)
- Lost City of the Tol'vir (requires level 84)
- Grim Batol (requires level 84)
- Halls of Origination (requires level 84)
If a player meets the requirements, they can group up with friends or queue alone in the new dungeon queue, which brings players from different servers together.
Battlegrounds are another leveling option for players. To make the process more fair, the following brackets for battlegrounds have been implemented: Level 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, and 85.
These numbers are important when queuing for a battleground with friends, as players that are not in the same bracket cannot queue together.
(Click to learn more)
These are the battlegrounds available to leveling players (Battle for Gilneas and Twin Peaks are only available to level 85's):
- Arathi Basin (requires level 10)
- Warsong Gulch (requires level 10)
- Eye of the Storm (requires level 35)
- Alterac Valley (requires level 45)
- Strand of the Ancients (requires level 65)
- Isle of Conquest (requires level 75)
Some additional suggestions:
- A combination of instances, battlegrounds, and quests are the best option for leveling quickly. Too much of one thing may cause the player to become bored or frustrated.
- It can also help to pay attention to the factions encountered during Cata quests, as they have many useful items for sale when you reach certain levels of reputation. Some may be used while leveling, but others might require level 85. Make a note of items needed and what rep they require. If you intend to raid after hitting 85, grab all the tabards and wear them in instances to get as much rep as possible before reaching 85.
- Pressing "L" while questing brings up the quest log, which shows the quests the player is on and their locations on the map.
- A horde leveling guide 1-85 can also be a HUGE help for players who would like more in-depth information on World of Warcraft quests, factions, and instances. Many also provide information on all the classes and races, which is great for new players who aren't sure what to choose. For those interested in getting one, Dugi's Leveling Guide is the best guide out there for everything WoW! If you're looking for a WoW professions guide, don't miss our page dedicated to it!